Subject: Request information to use the emergency number for dangerous mixtures and PCN notification
From: "Riccardo Corbella" <[email-masked]>
To: "CLP kasutajatugi" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 13:19:21 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning,

I'm Riccardo Corbella and I would like to ask you if you can confirm that 
PCN notifications are paid or not for your country and if we should put the 
emergency number on our SDS of your poison control center if you can tell me 
if it is also free or you have to pay a tax and how we should behave for 
non-dangerous products and therefore without PCN notification.

Thank you very much for your attention and have a nice day.

Best regards,

Riccardo Corbella

  <http://www.iterchimica.it/images/logo_iterchimica_firma.jpg>

Dr. Riccardo Corbella| R&D Lab.

  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ITERCHIMICA S.p.A. | Via G. Marconi, 21-I-24040 Suisio BG Italy |T. +39 035 
901121 F. +39 035 902734
Chimica innovativa per le pavimentazioni stradali - Innovative chemistry for 
road paving
 <http://www.iterchimica.it/> http://www.iterchimica.it | 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Iterchimica agisce in conformità con le leggi europee sul trattamento dei 
dati personali. | Iterchimica operates in compliance with European 
Directives on data handling and privacy.

  <http://www.iterchimica.it/images/firma_albero.jpg> Se non è necessario, 
non stampare questa mail. Rispetta l’ambiente. Grazie.